- Control unit for sliding gates up to 1200 Kg with limit switch on opening and limit switch on closing
- Electronic force adjustment
- Obstacle detection module
- LED display of the operating status and inputs
- Step-by-step control with four operating modes
- Test of triacs and safety devices at each start of the maneuver
- Self-learning of working time
- Automatic closing time 3s / 80s
- Cue at the start of the maneuver
- Adjustable slowdown at the end of the maneuver
- Delay time in maneuver reversal of 1.5 sec. to avoid mechanical damage to the engine
- Removable remote control memory module
Download the following form to choose your control unit:
* A 230 Vac output which, when connected to a simple lamp, makes it flash.
** The new Safety Encoder guarantees complete control of the movement and inversion on the obstacle. It can installed on all BeB swing gate, hydraulic and electromechanical automations, 230V and 24V. With extreme precision it can automatically find the deceleration and stopping points without requiring the use of electrical limit switches. It can avoid the automation pushing against the stop, thereby increasing its frequency of use and life, and avoiding energy waste. It allows the elimination of mechanical stops by manually setting the hold points, even for partial openings. Following a power failure, the encoder stores the position of the gate wherever it has stopped, thus avoiding abnormal operations.