- Operating times of the shutter and waiting time for automatic reclosing are defined in the learning phase
- Automatic reclosing, opening only command and AUX auxiliary relay functions
- Bistable, impulsive, minute timer, second timer modes
- Central status signaling via LED
- Version with and without dipswitch
- Common inputs
- Step-by-step input, safety and STOP command
- All versions are available with control buttons on the front body of the box to be able to control the control unit
Download the following form to choose your control unit:
* A 230 Vac output which, when connected to a simple lamp, makes it flash.
** The new Safety Encoder guarantees complete control of the movement and inversion on the obstacle. It can installed on all BeB swing gate, hydraulic and electromechanical automations, 230V and 24V. With extreme precision it can automatically find the deceleration and stopping points without requiring the use of electrical limit switches. It can avoid the automation pushing against the stop, thereby increasing its frequency of use and life, and avoiding energy waste. It allows the elimination of mechanical stops by manually setting the hold points, even for partial openings. Following a power failure, the encoder stores the position of the gate wherever it has stopped, thus avoiding abnormal operations.