Control unit 230V without receiver for awnings with anemometer for motors up to 1KW.
- Self-learning of opening and closing time
- Central status via LED signaling
- Operation in dead man or automatic mode
- Dip switch to set automatic descent, anemometer revolutions and wind sensitivity
- Working time 3 minutes (fixed)
- Up / down / Anemometer commands
The anemometer is not included
Download the following form to choose your control unit:
* A 230 Vac output which, when connected to a simple lamp, makes it flash.
** The new Safety Encoder guarantees complete control of the movement and inversion on the obstacle. It can installed on all BeB swing gate, hydraulic and electromechanical automations, 230V and 24V. With extreme precision it can automatically find the deceleration and stopping points without requiring the use of electrical limit switches. It can avoid the automation pushing against the stop, thereby increasing its frequency of use and life, and avoiding energy waste. It allows the elimination of mechanical stops by manually setting the hold points, even for partial openings. Following a power failure, the encoder stores the position of the gate wherever it has stopped, thus avoiding abnormal operations.