- The series S30 control units are designed to remotely control, using a button panel or remote control, a 230 Vac (or 115 Vac on request) motorisation for shutters, awnings, blinds, Vasistas openings and similar applications. They are contained within an elegant ABS container that is easy to install and suitable for combining with various standard flush-mount enclosures for electrical installations
- Display via LED of the operating status and inputs
- Inputs for Stop, Open and Close commands
- Safety button input
- Safety input on closing, configurable as safety on closing or as photocell in REOPEN mode
- Stop time during motion reversal to avoid motor kickbacks
- Working time (fixed 60s for S30A, adjustable via trimmer from 3s to 90s for S30B/C) of automatic safety operation
- Adjustable automatic closing time from 0s to 80s (switchable)
- Self-diagnosis of photocells (version C)
- Professional radio receiver with integrated 433.920MHz BeB decoder rolling code
Download the following form to choose your control unit:
* A 230 Vac output which, when connected to a simple lamp, makes it flash.
** The new Safety Encoder guarantees complete control of the movement and inversion on the obstacle. It can installed on all BeB swing gate, hydraulic and electromechanical automations, 230V and 24V. With extreme precision it can automatically find the deceleration and stopping points without requiring the use of electrical limit switches. It can avoid the automation pushing against the stop, thereby increasing its frequency of use and life, and avoiding energy waste. It allows the elimination of mechanical stops by manually setting the hold points, even for partial openings. Following a power failure, the encoder stores the position of the gate wherever it has stopped, thus avoiding abnormal operations.