- Electronic force adjustment by means of triacs
- Opening and closing limit switch
- Safety and triac checks before each manoeuvre
- Cue at the start of the manoeuvre, switchable
- Deceleration at the end of the manoeuvre, for both closing and opening, adjustable and switchable
- Delay time in manoeuvre reversal to avoid mechanical damage to the motor
- Display via LED of the operating status and inputs
- Step command with 4 operating modes
- Integrated input for 8.2 KOhm sensitive edge
- Removable remote control memory
Download the following form to choose your control unit:
* A 230 Vac output which, when connected to a simple lamp, makes it flash.
** The new Safety Encoder guarantees complete control of the movement and inversion on the obstacle. It can installed on all BeB swing gate, hydraulic and electromechanical automations, 230V and 24V. With extreme precision it can automatically find the deceleration and stopping points without requiring the use of electrical limit switches. It can avoid the automation pushing against the stop, thereby increasing its frequency of use and life, and avoiding energy waste. It allows the elimination of mechanical stops by manually setting the hold points, even for partial openings. Following a power failure, the encoder stores the position of the gate wherever it has stopped, thus avoiding abnormal operations.